Note from the Editor

I’m going to keep this real short and sweet because we’ve got a lot to get through in this issue. At the top of the list, I’d like to thank Olivia Kefauver for the cover photo. She’s got a sharp eye for composition, especially those taken on the road and in the wild, and I think this cover image sums up all there is about spring: I can hear the lake water lapping, the breeze in the trees, can taste the crisp morning air that’s still cool but warming up as the day goes on. It’s the kind of day that makes you want to get up and move.

We also have a lot of great poetry, fiction, a review, an interview, and a look at some famle poetry from the bygone 'zine Decompression, thanks to one of the 'zine's co-editors, Nastia Lenkova. I could talk about how impressed I am with everything and everyone in this issue, how happy I am to see new and familiar faces, but spring isn’t any time to kick back and chatter on. It’s a season of action, so let’s get to it.

Enjoy, and I’ll see you down the road.


James H Duncan

Editor     

No comments:

Post a Comment


The views and opinions expressed throughout belong to the individual artists and may or may not coincide with those of the other artists (or editors) represented within the magazine. Hobo Camp Review supports a free-for-all atmosphere of artistic expression, so enjoy the poetry, fiction, opinions, and artwork within, read with an open mind, and comment wisely. Thanks for stopping by the Camp!