Editor's Note

I think I speak for all of us when I say, "Thank the lords of karma that spring is finally here." Or, almost here. Close enough for me. It has been a long hard winter and I'm looking forward to hitting the road in the bright sunshine, riding the rails beneath a summer sky, and of course, reading more of your work. We're planning for a themed issue called "Highway Life" for the summer, so keep that in mind as you submit!

I'd like to thank Amber Decker for being our featured poet. You should look into her work, she's got a great balance of edge and vulnerability that we can all learn from. I'd love to see more female writers in HCR, and she's a great example of what we'd like to see!

Thanks also goes to Tom Darin Liskey for his awesome cover image!

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you down the road...

James H Duncan
Editor


No comments:

Post a Comment


The views and opinions expressed throughout belong to the individual artists and may or may not coincide with those of the other artists (or editors) represented within the magazine. Hobo Camp Review supports a free-for-all atmosphere of artistic expression, so enjoy the poetry, fiction, opinions, and artwork within, read with an open mind, and comment wisely. Thanks for stopping by the Camp!